Who is Amodex
- Amodex Products Inc., is a second generation,
- woman-owned family business.
- A company specializing in producing unique cleaning products
- Amodex® has been an old friend since 1958 when we introduced it to a world weary
of ink stains on hands and fabric.
- Today, you can use amodex® on a wide range of stains—on fabrics, carpeting, upholstery
and a variety of surfaces.
Though the Decades...
In the early 70’s, Amodex Hand Cleaner became Amodex Stain Remover for Hands and
Fabrics. The range of uses expanded to include everyday household stains such as
food (mustard, ketchup, wine, tomato sauce, salad dressing, etc.) plus blood, grease,
grass and more!
In the early 90’s, the product was renamed Amodex Ink & Stain Remover. Its unique
non-toxic cream formula is safe to use on fabrics, upholstery, carpet and even skin.
In addition, amodex® removes stains from antique linen, baby formula and liquid
medicine from children’s clothing, machine oil, permanent marker from CDs and DVDs
and much more!
- SKIN — gentle, lanolin formula conditions skin as it effectively removes grease,
paint, ink and more
- FABRIC — Canvas, Cashmere, Corduroy, Cotton, Nylon, Polyester, Rayon, Silk, Wool
- Most MATERIALS & SURFACES — Carpets, Corian®, Fiberglass, Formica®, Leather, Linoleum,
Painted Surfaces, Plastic, Rubber, Tile, Upholstery, Vinyl, Wood and more
What is Amodex?
- A unique NON-Toxic lanolin cream that removes stains including ink from fabrics,
skin and other surfaces
- Only liquid cream formula stain remover that is a soap, not a solvent
- An eco-friendly product with an unlimited shelf-life
Where is AWhere is Amodex Effective?
- ALL INK STAINS — Ballpoint, Permanent & Whiteboard Marker, Flair®/Felt Tip, Gel,
Stamp Pad Ink, Toner, Writing Inks, Correction Fluid
- Rated #1 by a leading consumer magazine and recommended by Avery®, Parker®, Pilot®,
Sanford® including Sharpie®, Expo® and more!
- FOOD STAINS — Berries, Chocolate, Coffee & Tea, Fruit Juice, Food Coloring, Gravy,
Ketchup, Kool-Aid®, Mustard, Red Wine, Salad Dressing, Soy Sauce, Tomato, Baby Formula…